Woolgathering

I think this is cute,
[Miranda pulls a chain of condoms out of her diaper bag]

Samantha: Oh, honey, isn't the baby birth control enough?
Miranda: They're Steve's. And Debbie's, his new girlfriend, that's her name. Debbie.
Carrie: Where are they doing it, Gymboree?
Samantha: Debbie does daycare.

[Brady picks up the condoms and puts them in his mouth. Charlotte is horrified.]

Samantha: Oh, honey, relax. I have those in my mouth all the time.


And this one, too.



Look! Eva Longoria has tattoo-ed her wedding date on her wrist. [Source]


Maybe I should do one too. I always forget our wedding date and this will help me remember. Lol! What I find amusing, is that DH remember the exact date though, the darlings. I had to check with him and I think the tatt will look like this...

VII XII MCMXCVI

Nice, eh? You can convert numbers to romans here.

Woah, I just realize Beckham's England jersey number is 7. Hmmm... Harry Potter's Quidditch jersey number is 7, too. Shouldn't be hard to remember now, eh?

Here is a verse I came across reading through Philip Pullman's Northern Lights (aka The Golden Compass);
"That's the duty of the old," said the Librarian, '"to be anxious on behalf of the young. And the duty of the young is to scorn the anxiety of the old." [Ch. 2 The Idea of North, pg.33, UK version]
So true, so true.

There's a story in my head that is begging to be told. I can feel it! Like it's constantly at the back of my head. I couldn't grasp the solid idea yet because I couldn't give it enough time for it to surface. However, it is making my head feel numb.

How now?

xoxo

Comments

Anonymous said…
hehe! hilarious joke!! hehehe penat gelaks..

my anniversary is: 1 Feb 2003 so adakah: I II MMIIII

/mc
larawannabe said…
lol mc, yours look like a barcode. so many I's

Popular Posts