The Flaneur That I Am...

Sue was involved in a minor accident yesterday morning. She send me an SOS text to check if I'm free to come along with her to the police station after work. She wanted to submit a report against the other party because even though the damage looks minimal, it is expensive to fix nonetheless.

Surprisingly, the whole ordeal took us about an hour and a half to complete from start to finish.

It was surprising because I thought it would take two hours longer, at least. Hehe. She later took me to dinner and we lepak for a bit.

You know how I was having second thoughts about some things in my last post? Well, I decided to just go with the flow, so to speak and went to see 'the people' today for a little chat. I mean, they've flown over just to meet me, I thought it wouldn't be nice not to go.

Perhaps, it's a good thing that I did. I got a direct answer to a list of the things that contributed to my hesitation and also some additional information that was not made known to me by my introducer and the manager.

And with my list of issues cleared, it seemed to have redefined my stand. In a way lah. For one, I suddenly find it very enticing. Two, the position is good. Well no, it's better than I expected actually.

I am to expect a call from them to discuss about 'the package', because I couldn't put a price on it without knowing what is behind door number 3 :p

And now, we wait...

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts