Tarradiddle

1. A petty falsehood; a fib.
2.
Pretentious nonsense.
In all appearance, some one has been tarradiddling about something in her blog a few days back. But one has to wonder if it was all staged. Because that would be her BFF's usual modus operandi, wouldn't it.

Go figure ...

I think I'm not normal. Mentally ;-)

Could be I'm just more passionate about one thing at a time. When I like something in particular, that thing would be my constant for until I had enough of it. I guess we can call it a 'craze' or cravings.

Think of my craze towards Cadbury's Caramello a while back. I'm so over it now. Well not entirely, but I don't have to consume it on a daily basis anymore.

At the moment, I'm crazy over salads.

I've been buying a tub of it for lunch from Jusco, but it is rather costly at RM6.99 per tub. Last night I bought the ingredients and made one for myself for dinner. I even bought a bottle of cajun herbs to cook the boneless chicken strips with.

I love cajun chicken. All I did was marinate the chicken strips with the herb for a bit and then fry it over a dash of cooking oil until golden brown. No additional salt, no flavouring. Just the prepared herbs.

This morning, I've prepared myself a tub of salads for lunch as well.

Why am I blogging this early in the morning? While reading a book last night, I dozed off to sleep. It was rather early, about 10pm-ish I think. The weather is cooling and nice y'all, I just can't help it. Even Mira dozed off while watching telly with her dad.

She even missed her dinner. I tried to wake her up but she refused.

I woke up with a start at about 5:30am and here I am. Blogging. Lol.

Today is our wedding anniversary. Our 11th.

xoxo

Comments

nong said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!


Rise n shine!!!
Anonymous said…
Happy 11th Anniversary!!

May there be many many more to come, insyallah!

Muahs!

ps: your word of the day? heheh adoilaa..muahs!!
Azura Abas said…
Happy 11th Anniversary!
larawannabe said…
Thank you ladies :)

Popular Posts