The Requisited New Year Post

No shit, it's 2008!

I am thankful to the Almighty that I am still here to observe another new year. I am also thankful that we didn't managed to bomb the whole planet off, that is one thing for sure.

For some reason, I wasn't as ecstatic as last year in ushering this new year. I couldn't feel the 'promise of the new year' vibe. No sunshines and rainbows. Blame it on the rain?

It felt just like another day to me. Another year. Another day off. Nothing much to look forward to this year I reckon. It will be the same old, same old gripe.

Have I become more cynical throughout 2007? *shrugs*

Resolutions? Let's see...
  • Read more, as usual.
  • Listen to more music.
  • Watch more movies.
  • Write more. Blog more.
  • Pick up a new habit, exercise maybe.
  • To strike out all the things on my wish lists.
Yup, gimme gimme more, gimme more, gimme gimme MORE!

Anyhow, happy new year to you! May your year be better than mine :D

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts