A Day For Shopping

We're waiting for our car to arrive to take us shopping. There're nine of us in today's excursion, I think we need a van to fit all of us in.

The plan for today is to go to Denpasar Market before heading to Kuta, eventhough Kuta is closer to Seminyak. The logic behind this is to avoid spending too much money in Kuta and not have enough for Denpasar Market (which we're told, has great bargains). Lol.

If we have time, we may head to Nusa Dua down south. Some of us have spa appointments to meet. Mine and Ai Li's starts at 6 pm. I'm so looking forward to it!

I felt as if I haven't really enjoyed my holiday yet since we've arrived. Sigh. For the past two nights, the moment I put my head down on the pillow, I straight dozed off to slumberland. It has been that hectic. I didn't even managed to read my books, and I planned to finish one book while we're here. Aiyoh!

Ok, transport is here. Laterz.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts