Garrulous

garrulous \GAIR-uh-lus; GAIR-yuh-\, adjective:
1. Talking much, especially about commonplace or trivial things; talkative.
2. Wordy.

There were 29 days in February and I only managed to write 7 entries. SEVEN!? Where have the other 22 days gone. This does not bode well with my intention to use this blog as a journal :p

I wish I'm garrulous enough to spew more stuff here.

Anyway, I did more shopping yesterday. I went out to Leisure Mall with Mira to have some ice cream. I thought of getting her some work books and colouring books, but we walked past Speedy and had to stop there. We never made it to the bookstore right at the end though. Lol.

Mira wanted to get a Mickey Mouse video and as I was contemplating whether to get The Simpsons Movie or Stardust or December Boys, she made the decision for me by snatching up The Simpsons Movie. We paid for the two and walked over to a bank outside the mall as I need to withdraw some money out.

The WWF volunteers were there and stopped us for a chat. They're looking for people to sign up for monthly pledge donations. I normally donate once a year to my favourite causes, but seeing as they now allows donation to be made through monthly (or quarterly, you get to pick on its frequency) deductions via your bank account, I thought, why not.

So if Nong's passionate with her MAKNA, here I am with my WWF :)

We went back to the mall, went to the pharmacy to purchase the usual sundries. Then, at the spur of the moment, we went back to Speedy for me to grab the December Boys video. I just had to have it! And that's how I blew my budget on unimportant things :p

After that I quickly make our way to the car before I spend more. Lol.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts