I Wanna Take You Away

Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music


Less than 12 hours more to go...

I haven't finished packing. Eh. I couldn't decide what to wear tomorrow -- should I wear the long batik pants or just get into the three-quarter pants straight? Hmmm...

So when you are indecisive, what do you do? That's correct, you blog.

I met up with Hermione, M and Bosley last night at The Apartment for dinner. It's time to catch up since we last see each other. The timing was just right because three of us will be away traveling. Hermione will be leaving for US of A the day after I left for Bali, whilst Bosley will be off to Bangkok the day after that.

M will be here to mind the fort. Lol.

I proposed we should at least make an effort to meet on each of our birthday month rather than waiting for yonks time to past in between each meet up. Most have agreed. The next one should be in May.

This is what happens when your ex-colleagues become your good friends. We were in the same department, in the same company as well as in the same motor treasure hunt team. We've been through so many hunts and vacations together. Ahhh... the good old times.

Anyway, speaking of my current colleagues now, those folks in the office who either couldn't join the group tomorrow or not eligible to, have been given time off for Thursday and Friday. Sweet! Mr Gadget said as we're all going for a vacation, it's only fair they don't have to come to work too.

Vacation huh? I thought this is some sort of a team building session :p

Ok lah, I'm not going to wear the long pants. Lets save that for Friday so if we have to visit the temples, I don't have to borrow someone else's sarong to cover up my legs.

On with the packing...

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts