Weekend Snapshot # 8




Hello mateyssssss. I'm back with my Weekend Snapshot.

I had a craving for a banana split over the weekend. I wanted the one from Swensen's but alas, their branch at the mall nearby close-shop last year. Our only other option was Baskin Robbins.

Ice Cream Treat


It was only Mira and myself, as DH went out with his friends. We had to wait a bit for our banana split because the shop ran out of bananas. Lol. Luckily there's a supermarket nearby.

Ice Cream Treat


We chose Strawberry Cheesecake, Mint Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream flavours with caramel toppings and rainbow sprinkle and peanuts. Yums! But I have to remind myself, yet again, to choose chocolate fudge the next time. Caramel is yummy, but it's sticky and it becomes chewy after a while.

Sorry for the crappy photos. I couldn't fit my usual bulky camera into my spanking new wristlet thus I only use my mobile phone to take these shots. Teehee.

For more Weekenders go here.

xoxo

Comments

Liz said…
Wow! I love baskin robbins too. Yummy! Happy WS.
Anonymous said…
I love ice cream ;) Happy WS.
SandyCarlson said…
That looks like a wonderful place for a treat!
Natalie said…
That looks oh so yummy!
Carver said…
Those look delicious. What a treat. Hope you have a great week.
Barb said…
I just gained 5 pounds!
Anonymous said…
Oh, would love to ave that. I have bananas but no ice cream :)

Have a great week!
Lilli & Nevada said…
Well there went another 5 lbs maybe 10 gosh that does look awfully good
Butchay said…
i have never tried banana split ever since, i find it kinda weird but that sure looks yummy
NORA ANSHAR said…
toot toot.... sila flash the new purchase ye... ehheheh
eastcoastlife said…
I love Baskin Robbins ice-cream too. I had banana cakes this morning, now I want a Banana Split!
kiky f said…
mouth watering
Any ice cream will be good for me the moment I get rid of my cough :P

*gulpz* sharing a hospital room with ur gal must have been a real ordeal.
Thanks for your well wishes :)
Bengbeng said…
i drove over to buy ice-cream..thanks to u !
larawannabe said…
Nora hehe. i will!!! XD

Bengbeng ooppss!! i hope i haven't spoil your diet. lol.

To all, thank you for visiting my blog :)

Popular Posts