Deus ex Machina

deus ex machina \DAY-uhs-eks-MAH-kuh-nuh; -nah; -MAK-uh-nuh\, noun:
1. In ancient Greek and Roman drama, a god introduced by means of a crane to unravel and resolve the plot.
2. Any active agent who appears unexpectedly to solve an apparently insoluble difficulty.


I'm still happily tinkering my new toy. I used it heavily enough that I managed to drain the battery by 3pm I think. Lol.

I love every thing about the phone except the keypad. It sure needs some getting used to. It's minuscule. Not very friendly for long nails. I've downloaded Yahoo! Go and some podcasts. Later I'll transfer some mp3 into it, and perhaps a couple of themes, too.

What I like most about the phone is the camera. It's just SO awesome! And also the ability to transfer the photos directly to my Flickr over Wifi. Which is mostly free, yeah? Save me some data charges from uploading them using MMS.

On a different note (or maybe not), I may be able to buy a new monitor after all. DH's friend offered to buy Tintin (the laptop) from me seeing that I hardly use it nowadays. One very observant chap, is he not? It's either that or the iMac (because that one is sitting quietly, collecting dust, in some corner).

After thinking it through and discussing the matter with DH, I agreed to sell it to him. He came over just now, gave me the cash and took Tintin away. I haven't the chance to grieve y'all!

Therefore, in this case, he's my deus ex machina :p

But how now? I'm torn between putting the money in savings and buying the monitor. Emememememe...

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts