Happily Ever After

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince I'm hoping comes with this

Have you found your prince charming yet?

You wait in great anticipation for the 3-day weekend to start. The days leading to it dragged on. You were afraid it'll never come (!!). And when it arrives, if flew by like nobody's business :-p

But then again, I shan't complain. I have done nothing but laze around at home. I read some, watched Enchanted numerous time, took naps, etc. I cooked for dinner though, just because we can't keep on having fast food for all meals, can we?

Mira's school held their Sports Day on Saturday but we've to give it a missed. Mira's still not well, very unfortunate of her. She'd love it I think. Her Atuk said she's been practicing at home with her 'Ready, Set, Go!'. But it's hard to not fall sick when from Wafi to my dad, the whole household was down with cough and flu.

So yeah, we actually stayed home the whole three days. DH wanted to go somewhere yesterday, but I just refused to move. I don't know why, really.

And Mira watched Enchanted repeatedly. Her Transformers are left forgotten. She just love that movie. She'll put it on as soon as she's woken up.

Well does he leave a little note to tell you you are on his mind?
Send you yellow flowers when the sky is grey? Heyy!
He'll find a new way to show you, a little bit everyday
That's how you know, that's how you know!
He's your love...
Her favourite part was when Giselle sang That's How You Know at Central Park. She'll start singing (gibberishly, except for the 'That's how you know' part) to it and dance to it, twirling around just like Giselle in the movie. Sigh. We'll just look on, amused. Hehe.

I wish I could 'Aa aaa aaa aah'-ing my way to call for the pigeons, cats and... vermins? to help me with house chores :p

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts