Seven Deadly Sins

That pregnant Missus tagged me :p


7 Random Facts About Me:
  1. Ice cream is, like, my favourite EVER. I can eat lots of it in a day.
  2. I am rather fickle minded.
  3. I am easily distracted. I think this ties in very well with being fickle. Lol.
  4. I'm good at procrastinating. I'll work on a task at the last minute. But I feel my best work comes from when I do procrastinate, though.
  5. I wanted to become a vet when I was little. I still do :)
  6. I'm not a morning person.
  7. I can be inquisitive if I set my mind to it. Otherwise, I couldn't be bothered.


7 Things That Scares Me:
  1. Creepy-crawlies, especially leeches and caterpillars. Eeee!
  2. Dogs, eventhough I like them
  3. I'm good at getting myself spooked with ghost stories
  4. Of what tomorrow brings...
  5. Animals that flies
  6. Death
  7. Secretly afraid of heights


7 Random Music At The Moment:
  1. Break The Ice - Britney Spears
  2. Two Occassions - Babyface
  3. La Isla Bonita - Madonna
  4. Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
  5. That's How You Know - Giselle, Enchanted (cannot be helped because I've been hearing this song on repeat for the past 3 days!)
  6. Please Don't Stop The Music - Rhianna
  7. With or Without You - U2


7 Things I Say The Most:
  1. So, like...
  2. WTF
  3. Apparently, ...
  4. Ok lah
  5. How can lehhh...
  6. Lerrr...
  7. Malas lah


7 Things I Treasure The Most (in random order):
  1. Little Miss Elmira
  2. Manja the cat
  3. My family
  4. My friends
  5. My books collection
  6. My gadgets
  7. My jewelry


7 First Time Things I Ever Did:
  1. Snorkel with my ex-colleagues in Pangkor, once upon a time.
  2. Traveled alone overseas for a long holiday.
  3. Went for an audition for a singer in a live band (I know!!! Lol)
  4. Tried ice skating at Sunway Pyramid when it first opened.
  5. Tried smoking pot.
  6. Tried golfing (shooting range).
  7. Tried rhythmic gymnastics for a term in school.


7 People To Do This : The seven of You's :p

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts