Happy Friday The 13th

Larawannabe : today is friday the 13th!!
Iggy Singh : i KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Iggy Singh : how cool huh??
Iggy Singh : this is the day to become the undead creatures already

And I think that's why I'm feeling very happy today. Lol. I'm feeling light, unburdened and generally happy about everything. I'm in my happy place right now :)

We're not going to meet up for a movie tonight as well, because tomorrow I'll be attending Su's 40th birthday dinner. I'm thinking of visiting the manicurist to get my nails painted black. Hmmm... or should I just get it done myself. It'll be one sloppy work, though.

Happy Friday the 13th, Edward Cullen! You are definitely my brand of heroin.


Updated @ 2.30pm

MrDJ : whts so happy la
MrDJ : its BLACK FRIDAY
Larawannabe : its a good day to become creatures of the night :D
Larawannabe : im planning to become a vampire today. muahaha
MrDJ : r u ok ah?
Larawannabe : obviously not, right :p


xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts