Ah, Edward. I've missed you.

Said Tanya, of the Denali clan.

The Denali clan is another 'vegetarian' vampires who lives in the northern part of North America. They're acquaintances of the Cullens, and Tanya specifically has an interest in Edward. Tanya is said to be stunningly gorgeous and has strawberry blonde hair.

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you see it, Edward prefers brunette. Muahaha.

Since 12 July, fans were given glimpses of what's to come in Breaking Dawn by checking out the Quotes of the Day page over at Stephenie Meyer's official website. It's rather exciting to say the least.

The folks in US will be able to get their hands on the book tomorrow. I'm just hoping Borders will deliver their promise. Last I checked, it's still 4 Aug. And I have placed a booking for the said book (at last!).

So, what have I been up to?

I lost a tooth on Wednesday. Boohoo. I thought we can save it, but it was badly chipped. Hence, there was not enough structure to build on if I were to do root canal.

Because the tooth was not really a bad tooth either, it took a while for the dentist to extract it out. Of course at that time, there was no pain. But afterwards? After the numbness has gone away? The term 'ouch' wouldn't suffice.

The painkillers the dentist gave me helps but only mildly. I dunno, man. I think the tooth was still 'alive' and it's not really the time for it to go yet. And thus, I suffered. I'm having a hard time eating any solid food still. Sigh.

No mood to do anything much, too. I opened up Blogger a couple of times but couldn't get anything done.

Anyway, the whole ordeal costs me RM180. I think about a year ago I spent RM800 for a root canal, to the tooth right next to it. And if I want to get a denture to replace the said missing tooth? It'll costs me about RM400, more or less.

o_O

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts