You can sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts

I'm just going to sit here and complain.

I'm feeling shitty at the moment. I'm suffering from a terrible cough. The type that can give your stomach new muscles you don't know you have whenever you cough. I'm not kidding.

Can dry cough kills?

I've no appetite to eat either, maybe because I'm feeling ill. So now, I'm a little lightheaded from lack of food. I guess. I've only consumed numerous cups of scalding hot tea and coffee since breaking fast. It helps soothe my throat for some reason.

Anything else that DH bought today looked too oily.

The weather's not helping either. It rained since, like, forever! I hope it won't rain tomorrow. I need to do laundry y'all.

Gloom and doom.

On top of that, my keyboard is about to die, I think. There are times when its not responding. Sigh. I need to seriously decide on which flat screen to buy as well, because the current CRT monitor is killing my eyes. Double sigh.

Ugh. Me need some happy pills....

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts