The Boiling Point

  • I had to make myself unavailable to attend my cousin's openhouse on Sunday, of which by all accounts from Kim, the buffet table was laden with sumptuous food.
  • Why? Because I have this effing boil on my upper right thigh, growing in great red and big proportion.
  • Hence, I was in pain and can't really walk much.
  • It has kinda subsided, though. Not so red and not so swollen.
  • The maid came into the office today after a three weeks holiday. Praise thee God for sending her back to us safe and sound.
  • I can't believe Garuda changed that flight to an earlier time. I wonder if people who bought tickets much earlier was made known of the time change. I wondered if they missed their flight yesterday morning.
  • I (and I think my bosses too) really miss the maid's presence. She's very able, capable, thoughtful and kind.
  • She handed me over her FD cert for safekeeping. Heh. If all things being equal, she's much more richer than I am right now. Sigh.
  • She also brought me and my assistant a packet of raw keropok from her hometown as gifts. How sweet! :)
  • I wonder what will happen to the beached whale found in Pekan. Will it survive? Will our Fisheries-people let it die, like how they just gave up on a baby dugong's life all those years ago? Or they'll be smart enough to ask for help or advise from those in the know. We've never experience this before, have we?

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts