National Blog Posting Month

NaBloPoMo for short.

Two years ago, I discovered NaNoWriMo. I remembered whining about how I should have found it sooner so I could also participate. And then, last year... I have totally forgotten about it. Lol.

November is coming and I've been reminded about this event. But suddenly, writing 50,000 words novel in a month seems daunting. That's like writing more than 1,600 words a day!

What am I supposed to write? What's my story?

And then I remembered a blogger who joined NaBloPoMo last year. Writing a blog entry a day for the whole month should be easier compared, right? So I thought, I'd join this event for starters. Maybe next year, I'll be more confident to write my own novel :p

So, who's game to join me in this? You have three more days to decide. I think there's prizes to be won, too. Check out my member's page here.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts