At First I Was Afraid, I Was Petrified

Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side
Then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along

Don't you just love that song? I'll include the video at the end of this entry so we both can sing to it! :)

I got the 'oh-so-important' letter out, signed, sealed and delivering next Monday by lunch time today. Phew! I'm rather pleased with the content. I'm so glad to be able to put my nose that behind me.

I shall dedicate the whole day next Monday to prepare for Tuesday's meeting. I hope Mr G won't disturb me with that Exchange matter until after Tuesday.

My weekend looking pretty tight this week. First off, tomorrow, MC and I with our girls tagging along, will be driving up the 2 hours journey to Ipoh (you heard me right!) for a day trip. We're going there to get our hands on that infamous Ipoh butter cake (yup, you heard me right there again!) as well as to have Nasi Ganja for lunch.

Jauh perjalanan, luas pengetahuan. Haha!

It'll be fun, I'm sure and I can't wait for tomorrow morning to come. Woohoo! And then Sunday, there's a birthday party to attend in the afternoon.

Now, in between that, I have to figure out ways to also include completing my laundry, sorting out the unwanted stuff to be thrown away and playing The Sims to my heart's content.

Ok, karaoke time!



xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts