Breaking Out Into A Song

It has been a rather tiring day. After we got back from Mira's follow up appointment with Dr Marge, we were asked to go visit my aunt at a hospital. I had a date to meet the Selamba team for dinner this afternoon.

I quickly sent my apologies before I packed a few things and off we went down to my hometown. We got back after Maghrib and straight went to the supermarket to pick up a few things.

Just finished watching High School The Musical 3. It's a nice end to the other two movies. Although, I feel like in this movie, they break out into song more often here. Lol.

I can't wait to get my hands on its DVD box set :)

Anyhow, I left The Sims running (on pause) while I watch the movie and suddenly, I heard the PC shutdown itself after an auto system update. I don't think the last few Sims hours got saved, though. I hope I didn't lose any important events.

The two kids are a Junior now, going to become Seniors soon. It feels oh-so-long for them to go through this Uni cycle. Each term is worth 72 Sims hours with each year (Freshman, Sophomore, Jr, Sr) has two terms. You do the math.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts