My Last Entry for NaBloPoMo

I can't believe I did it! 30 posts in 30 days. What a feat it was for me. My life is so uninteresting y'all to warrant a daily post. Lol.

However, as I was reading through what I've written this month, I'm rather glad I took the challenge up. At least, my life was documented daily and I can reflect back in the near future. It's something a kin to Project 365 -- of which I plan to take up this coming January. You can find their Flickr group page here.

I also noticed that my posts are not as long. Except for the last few days because they were all about Edward Cullen. Teehee. What's new, eh?

Will I continue to post daily from now on? I'll try. Looking at my past records for this year, I do post as often as time permits. I may missed a few days and a few weekends I cheat by using featured articles, but still, they're quite consistent.

I'm game to join NaBloPoMo again next year. And maybe I'll even find the guts to join NaNoWriMo, too ;)

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts