Now Bodies Are Falling From The Sky?

Holy Blog Of Doom, Batman! I just had a cup of tea and realised I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe how much more of a drama I could make that. I'm a blogger so I will though!

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with only your readership as life preserver, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being Snow White to every Lost Boy that crosses my path, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from the light through yonder window breaks to sun down and beyond. I am totally loving it, dudes. I wish you could be here to share it.

I go, my lords and ladies; just I will write something that makes sense soon. Go with God, good friends. Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!

HA! Nothing make sense today, I know. Picked the link from Firda a couple of days ago, thought I'd keep it when the time comes. And the time is today!

Thanks to 'The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator'. Lol.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts