Err...

I've been distracted, but what's new. I thought I'd continue reading Darren Shan. Kinda stopped after Vampire Destiny because of Twilight. I've read that series a few rounds already, to tell you the truth. The last time was over the long holidays recently.

Hence, I thought I would read Vampire War next. However, Harry Potter's demanding my attention again. No, no, nothing to do with Beedle The Bard. I've no interest in reading that, tyvm. More on the fandom front over some new interesting tidbits.

You know, with this recent revelation, it kinda peaked my interest to read Deathly Hallows for the second time. We'll see...

What I'm doing now though, is reading fanfiction. I've just finished a twenty-something chapter work-in-progress. I'm hoping the writer would update a new chapter soon(er). I'm now contemplating on wanting to read Anna's Forever Knight again.

Anyway, I took back a piece of work to do at home, but it's been two days and I haven't even touch it! So many things to do, so little time! Think I'll just finish it off at work tomorrow. Sigh.

I so need to focus y'all! Maybe I need to draw up a To-do list for it :-P

xoxo
via N82 (coz I'm too lazy to switch on the PC, see)

Comments

Popular Posts