Fluent in Finnish?!

Absolutely not! But, I'm virtually aliveeeeeeee...

If you noticed my Tweet last week:


Turned out, the modem went kaput. After various troubleshooting exercises, they asked me to return it in exchange for a new one. I procrastinated for a week (haha), only got it done today. I saw they have a new line of limited edition USB designs and was hopeful I could get one of those in exchange. When I signed up last year, I couldn't get any one of those Wild designs because it ran out of stock.

I thought I wanted this, actually...



Ganas kan? I didn't really ask for this specific one though, just made a request to exchange it when I saw the Rep took out the boring white one. He told me he'll check if they have any stock, and he came out, gave me this ...


Soooo Britney Spears-y. I like!! He must be a good boyfriend material to know without even asking. Lol!

Ok, now I can start working on the entry that was meant for last week. Back in a few...

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts