One step at a time, Sweetie


Thought I should get those movies listed in my wishlist since forever. Good thing I procrastinated (Haha!) because the price for Transformer 2-disc Special Edition has been reduced. I wanted to get Twilight but apparently the distributor didn't bring in the 2-disc version.

Why??

The Sex & The City movie DVD was too 'clean' for my liking :p The censor-board took out almost all Dante's scenes and one or two of others. I think most of it involves Samantha. I shouldn't be too surprised, eh?

I thought I already have SATC season one. Should have bought that instead of season two. Bah!

I think I also want to start collecting Supernatural and Gilmore Girls as well.

High School The Musical 3? That's Mira's lahhhhh. Lol.

Ok, things that I need to do this weekend (other than laundry and cleaning up after Booboo):
  • Do the 'Tax' thing (need to know if we can afford a one-way ticket to Europe. You've heard about the 2nd Tsunami predicted to happen in July, haven't you? Must be prepared for that :-p)
  • Do book collection inventory because I've forgotten which In Death books I need to buy next
  • Probably clear up my desk and do some filing
  • Maybe I'll work on my 'veg garden' project, then you can start asking me 'how does your garden grow?'

xoxo

Comments

Anonymous said…
HUH? Europe uols? Well, mak must be NOT EARNING WELL enuff for mine could only pay me a stabak??? or paling bagus pun spasang kasot vincci.. :P:P

Popular Posts