Control the way you spend your time and energy

I feel like I'm on leave; trying to get as much out of it as possible. It's tiring me, this feeling of being rushed. I'm not relaxed AT ALL :p

The first week just flew and I don't recall of ever being that busy. I had so many errands to run. By Saturday evening I'm all drained. Can you believe it if I say I actually have rings under my eyes? I knoooowww... how can, right? But it's there. I just noticed it this morning. Sigh.

Hopefully this week, other than a possible third interview call I'm expecting, I can just stay at home and for once, enjoy my time being a home maker.

Anyway, I came across this quote and thought I'd share it with you.

It is a funny thing about life. If you refuse to accept anything byt the best, you very often get it.
~ W. Somerset Maugham (English novelist, playwright, and short-story writer)


Think positive and happy thoughts, people! :)

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts