Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure

The Essential Guide to Organizing Your Home:

The wonderful guide is your solution to maintain a clutter free home. Now you can dive right in with this easy to follow, room by room guide to a clean and organized home.

Check out my Limited Time Offer.





The bad guys in Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince; from the left:
Bellatrix Lestrange, Professor Snape, Draco Malfoy (so tall, dark and sexy!) and Fenrir Greyback.

Excited much?

Half-Blood Prince was one of my least favourite books in the series (no prize in guessing which one is the other). I will fall asleep whenever I read it. But the movie version looks really good. I want to see how Tom Felton plays him, because this is Draco's movie, so to speak. So, the spotlight is on him.

I look forward to watch this movie next month :)

xoxo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kenapa Prof Snape jd jahat uols.. I love...

Tp Malfoy nampak cool plak bila dah besar ni, sans the plat blonde hair. LOL...

tapi kalau dark hair kang, jd ed cullen plak..
larawannabe said…
prof snape tu berlagak jahat saja. altho, he did kill dumbledore...

suka tgk malfoy in this movie. in his crisp black suit... so sexy gitu. le sigh.

hehe!

Popular Posts