Evil is always possible. And goodness is eternally difficult.

I love playing with quotes by using them as titles to my entries, if you haven't already notice. There are some that I got from the Quotation Page, some from books or from my favourite fictional characters and sometime from a song.

For example, today's quote was brought to you by the letter E taken from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. It was spoken by Louis (the vampire portrayed by Brad Pitt in Interview with the Vampire - not this pic, though).

I so love him in Legends of the Fall (as seen here). Le sigh.

There was a time when I use a word as a title and it would coincide with the blog entry. At least I learn a new word a day lah. Lol.

Anyway, yesterday after work I went straight to the supermarket as planned. I left at 5 sharp, gedebuk gedebak, I reached home half past six. Of course, my dish couldn't be ready in time for break fast.

But here it is. Nasi lemak simple with fried chicken Cukup Rasa. Haha. The sambal was really nice, though.



But, something I learned -- Cukup Rasa should not be used like your usual spices, because fact is, it is not. It's more like a replacement for salt and seasoning. I used it to fry the chicken and my goodness! It was too salty for my liking. Huhu.

So next time I'll just use the usual tumeric powder with a bit of Cukup Rasa, tqvm.

I haven't prepared my dessert, however. By the time I've finished cooking, penat tak ingat la kan.

Today we'll probably have a bit of Bubur Lambuk for iftar. I heard someone in this office is planning to get a few packet for us from Kg Baru. Woohoo! Mak rindu bubur lambuk Kg Baru uols.

Thus, I shall just prepare a quick pasta dish for our main course with the help from Prego :p

For weeks now I've been watching tv series that, usually, I won't be bothered with. Suddenly I'm following shows such as ANTM, Project Runway and Gossip Girl for instance.

I used to, by way of looking-and-picking, like Nate Archibald cause he's pretty to look at. But I think I like Dan Humphrey better now. He seem normal compared to the others. Lol.

And I can't decide who is bitchier -- Serena or Blair... or Chuck Bass? Haha!

You know you love me ;)

xoxo

Comments

Ramona Ramli said…
Kat depan nie pak hassan kg baru dok bg free tiap2 ari. Tapi i tak pernah turun lagi..tak tahan tgk queue dia maaaa...
Anonymous said…
Oh my, the brad pitt pic is soo yummy. the pic that mak fell in love with the 1st time with Abang Brad..

Oh the GG- I think the bitchiest is Chuck Bass. But I found him broodingly sexyyyy!!!!! huhuuu...
larawannabe said…
mum2h: laki i kata queue sampai kat traffic light panjang nye. in other words, dont bother la kan. lol. nasib baik la ada org kat ofis ni semangat pegi ambik. merasa lah jugak this year ;)

nong: in all his movies, i think dia most charming in this movie. and yes, mak agree chuck bass is the bitchiest. lol. i read today next season he'll become gay. no wonder la -- diva uols. haha!

Popular Posts