God may not play dice but he enjoys a good round of Trivial Pursuit every now and again

Ahh. 12:34:56 07/08/09, huh? I purposely publish this entry at 12:34 PM today. But it doesn't mean that it was created at that time, though ;)

Speaking of time, the other day, like weeks ago really, I found something peculiar while travelling to work. Have you noticed how not one watches tell the same time?

There were three people standing in a row across from me that morning, all three of them have a wrist watch each. I thought I'd take a peek at the time, to see how late I'm going to be.

The wrist watch of the person on the left showed five minutes to eight, the middle one showed 8 AM on the dot, while the person on his right showed five minutes past eight. Ironic, much?

So, who was telling the correct time, then? When I tried to peek at the person closest to me, his watch showed twenty minutes past eight.

In the end, I had to take out my phone to see the time. And it didn't match any of those four people above, not even close! But at least, I know my time will always show five minutes earlier than the current time (tapi still lambat gak for appointments, apakes? Lol!).

I should probably invest in a suitable time piece sometime in the distant future. Ke, ada orang nak belikan as a birthday gift? :p

xoxo

Comments

Ramona Ramli said…
U are so clever in telling what u want for ur bday!!!! hahaha
larawannabe said…
kena la selit2 kan kita punya wishlist didalam conversation dimasa2 tertentu. hehe.

Popular Posts