Perdana Discourse Series 10

Before this news got stale...

Last week I attended the Perdana Discourse Series: The Role of Women and Youth in National Development that was held at the Perdana Leadership Foundation.

About a month ago, my Uni asked for those interested in attending this event to submit our names. I did and two weeks later, I received an official invitation to attend on behalf. There were four others students, of which satu pun mak tak jumpa kat sana, apakes? :p

So, last week Wednesday I took the day off from work and made my way to Putrajaya. Here are some photos that I managed to take of the event. Unfortunately, I sat way... way... back, so couldn't get clear ones (click on the photos to view it better).


Keynote address by YBhg Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.


Receiving a token from UiTM.


The Panel: Associate Prof. Saliha Hassan from UKM, Ms Dina Zaman and Tengku Zafrul Aziz.

This Discourse series was the final instalment of the Perdana Discourse Series jointly organised by Perdana Leadership Foundation and UiTM, hence I did not hesitate to submit my name to attend. And I'm glad I attended it, too.

I'll be sitting for my mid-term this weekend and next week I'll have to register for the next semester. How time flies!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts