It is, like the most simplest form of pizza, yea. It's just basically tomatoes and a dash of basil with cheese.
You can make your own pizza dough. For me, I just use ready made naan bread. I suppose you can use pita or even Arab bread (think Nong used it for her pizza base before).
So, the how to:
- Cover you pizza base with tomato sauce. I used the canned tomato puree.
- Arrange your sliced tomatoes on top however you want it.
- Cover generously with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle dried basil and drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil on top of that.
- Toast at 250C for 10 minutes.
That's it. Easy innit?
LWB via N82