Long Weekend Cooking Marathon Part 3

After the roast chicken do the night before, I thought I'd just make something simple next. I love Margherita (fond of spelling it as Margarita, though. Lol!) Pizza, so I went to look for the recipe.

It is, like the most simplest form of pizza, yea. It's just basically tomatoes and a dash of basil with cheese.

You can make your own pizza dough. For me, I just use ready made naan bread. I suppose you can use pita or even Arab bread (think Nong used it for her pizza base before).

So, the how to:
  • Cover you pizza base with tomato sauce. I used the canned tomato puree.
  • Arrange your sliced tomatoes on top however you want it.
  • Cover generously with mozzarella cheese.
  • Sprinkle dried basil and drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil on top of that.
  • Toast at 250C for 10 minutes.




That's it. Easy innit?


xoxo
LWB via N82

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice!! eh, letak tehe roast ciken recipe pliss....

btw, where's my kek batik???????? :P
larawannabe said…
Mak cutis today uols. Tomorrow I'll go add the link.

Kek batik nok mak buat fail uols, caya tak? Haha. Dah la frozen (mak took a nap, lupa psl kek vley) pastu i tgk i didnt mix the melted butter and chocs well. Huhu. Kena buat lagi sekali.

Semua benda mak masak semlm tak jadi pun anyway. Lost my cooking mojo kot. Lol.

Popular Posts