Weekly Twitter Update - 20 Dec 2009

  • Snickers now or keropok lekor later? #
  • Well, I bought chips instead. Hehe. Fickle! #
  • The blog's updated: Weekly Twitter Update - 13 Dec 2009 tinyurl.com/ydm7l4e -- just so you know. #
  • Is it raining or snowing outside? So tiny the rain. #
  • At the station today I saw this jerk cleaning his dirty nails with ... HIS TRAIN TICKET. Ew! Thk goodness I dont use those tickets anymore. #
  • I wanted to curse him w swine flu but on 2nd thot, maybe not. We'll get infected instead because of him. FML. Tak skolah punya orang! #
  • I am stalling. Just staring at the text but not comprehending anything. #
  • Im reading Reader, emails, check FB, tweeting, etc. If I fail this paper I've no one else to blame but myself ;-p #
  • OMG but how to study MATH? Boring gila. #
  • Yikes #
  • I think I'm going to throw up #
  • Major signs I'm going to fail math... #
  • THE PAPER IS ON TUESDAY NOT WEDNESDAY! OMGFML! How did I get the date mixed up? T_T #
  • Eh. I survived. The paper was ok-lah. Hope I pass :D #
  • Rain rain go away. Come back later at 10 when I'm about to go to bed, thanks! #
  • There's this man in the train. He's talking to himself. Unless he's a bluetooth device that I cant see. #
  • He's walking happily from one end to another 'talking' to some one. Should we be worried? I see some find him amusing. Lol. #
  • Spotted: Orange pant suit, short big maroon coloured hair stiff from a can of hairspray I think, diamanted eyelashes, thick make up. #
  • Lady, where are you going? #
  • *Now looking at the woman sitting next to her who just brought out something frm her bag* OMG! Discman? Are u for real? So 90s! Lol. #
  • Hmm... when the wifey's in town, how come he never leave the office for lunch? #
  • I love cone buns!! #
  • I need to look for 'throw-in-everything-and-stuck-it-in-the-oven' kinda recipe for dinner tonight. Show me the recipe! #
  • Going to Cyberjaya in the morning. Cant decide whether to drive there or take the ERL. Hmmm... #
  • The blog's updated: I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. tinyurl.com/yd62a4e -- just so you know. #
  • Just finished a 'test' in Cyberjaya. It was like sitting for an exam. Hv to answer 3 essay questions. #
  • True, true, true! (Upin/Ipin in english, hv u seen? Lol). RT @nongali: eeee, udah2 la tu, kalau tak nak beli, just shadap!!!! #
  • Passed by the roadside stalls driving on the way to dad's just now when suddenly I heard a loud 'GOAL!'. Nearly had a heart attack wei. #
  • RT @klue: score! result! msia's bringing home the #seagames gold medal in football for the first time in 20 years! #harimaumalaya #kl #
  • So. With #harimaumalaya's big win, you know, gold medal after 20 yrs wait and all, will we get Monday off? Hehe. (hinthint @najibrazak) #
  • Oh! But Monday cannot be a public hols now, my boss has meetings scheduled. Aiyah. #
  • Woke up, discovered all 3 cats sleeping behind my back. No wonder I felt like I've been pushed to the edge of bed -_- #
  • Alright. I need a To Do list for today before I get sidetrack doing nonsense. But first, BREAKFAST! :) #
  • Shit. My contact lense's torn! FML. Lucky it was free. Now really have to go pick up my orders la. Sigh. So lazy to go to MV tho... #
  • See if they can send it to their KLCC branch for me to pick it up tomorrow. #
  • I <3 PARIS MIKI! #
  • My attempt to book & pay movie tix online failed bcoz I've forgotten my super sekrit password. #
  • I cant reset it either bcoz I've forgotten the super sekrit answer to the super tough question. Dammit! #Fail #
  • Have to queue at the box office tomorrow like 'normal' mortals then. Woe. #
  • Watching My Dad is Better Than Your Dad game show. Cute! #
  • Queued for the movie tix like a 'mere mortal'. Encountered a queue jumper couple. Got shitty seats. Now hving Mackers for lunch. #
  • The Princess & The Frog? Loves. Make up for the shitty seats we got. Full house tho, cant complain much. Must go c it again soon :) #
  • Woah. Taylor Swift fans in da house! These kids (7-9 yo) listening to one's iPod Touch and are singing Love Story together. Lol. #
  • Woohoo! No activity scheduled for tomorrow :) #
  • Ok. Right done being sappy so early (early ke? Lol) in the morning. Now back to RL, hv to clean after the pets :-p #
  • Feels like baking something... #
  • His! :)) RT @cziplee: Which should it be? CzipLee edited her profile or CzipLee edited his profile? #
  • Omg. Mira just uttered 'What the fish!'. Dunno whether it is appropriate to be thankful she didnt say the real F word. Lol. #
  • Influenced not by me, but Shahrukh Khan in Om Shanti Om ;) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments

Popular Posts