Weekly Twitter Update - 27 Dec 2009

  • 'Why should I listen to you anyway? You're a virgin who can't drive.' - RIP Brittany Murphy. #
  • The blog's updated: Weekly Twitter Update - 20 Dec 2009 tinyurl.com/y8seehx -- just so you know. #
  • Guess where boss will be going for his YE family holiday? ... Sunway. Lol. #
  • Pleaseeee. Stop forcing your music on me when I visit your website. Give me an option to switch it off at least. Haih! So 1990 la. #
  • Got open letter pulak. Maybe she wants to fashion herself ala Candy Spelling? But I thot it is already a police case, no? #
  • twitpic.com/ui6sd - My very own black panther-wannabe, Mort. Looking nonchalant and bored. #
  • The blog's updated: A kiss is still a kiss tinyurl.com/ye8pg6c -- just so you know. #
  • Creating an event to-do list. #
  • To go or not to go... uih, dilemma ni. #
  • わたし は たいくつ しています #
  • Oh. Wrong translation. Lol! #
  • Watashi wa sangat boring desu #
  • My SG friend invited me to stay with her if I want to next week. Ooooh, so tempted! #
  • Imma be lame playing trending word game! ^-^ Here goes... #
  • Merry Christmas Santa #youknowyourfat #ifthesexisgood #nowplaying Avatar #factsaboutme #

  • Reading Darren Shan now. And then off to bed after. Good night! #
  • The blog's updated: Memories, like the corners of my mind tinyurl.com/ycbmrr6 -- just so you know. #
  • The office is pretty quiet today. #
  • Kek batik. A simple enough cake to bake. But so many recipe versions out there, you tend to wonder which one would taste better... #
  • Lucky there's a kek batik expert in my midst. Lol. #
  • Thinking what should I cook tomorrow: Hainanese chicken rice or @jamie_oliver roast chicken recipe? Hmmm... #
  • Took the "what BRITNEY SPEARS song are you??" quiz & got: everytime! What'll you get? ➤ bit.ly/6FLiPZ #
  • Alright. Shopping list done! :) #
  • Happy! Car road tax renewed. Like, AT LAST! Lol. #
  • The blog's updated: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. tinyurl.com/ydd8k5e -- just so you know. #
  • twitpic.com/uyqvl - Baked mac & cheese for dinner. First try. Was ok but next time I'll put a bit more spices in it ;) #
  • Reheating last night's mac & cheese for lunch. Chicken thawing on the counter now for tonight's dinner. #
  • The blog's updated: Long Weekend Cooking Marathon Part 1 tinyurl.com/ybcaod3 -- just so you know. #
  • Chicken is roasting in the oven. No no, not having any xmas do. Just coincidence I tell you. Really! Lol. #
  • Would have ended up doing pot roast but couldn't find nice beef chunk yesterday at the supermarket. #
  • twitpic.com/v4n5u - Ta-da! Complete with brown sauce ok :) #
  • Dinner was yums! The skin crispy, meat tender and juicy. I followed Jamie's Fantastic Roast Chicken recipe. #
  • I think the same butter mix can be used to roast salmon, too. #
  • The only thing I hate? The cleaning up after! -_- #
  • Damn! I've forgotten Mort's vaccine booster that was due on the 1st. Now vet say has to redo it. Have to postpone operation again is it? :-/ #
  • Mort was given another dose. Can go back for surgery in 2 weeks. And get his booster shot 2 wks after than. Like a baby yo. Lol. #
  • Going to send the kittens for grooming in a while. Then can go shopping! ;) #
  • Need to get new batt for N82 and new charger too. #
  • Kitties are at the groomers. Heading out to Giant. Wanna have A&W waffles and root beer floats! #
  • Aw. The guinea pigs in G-Force are so cute! #
  • Hmmm... The kittens are back smelling very nice :) #
  • twitpic.com/vb6hw - Enjoying my homemade Margarita Pizza-bread. Om nom nom. #
  • Aw. Jack Dawson, my first love. How have I missed you! #
  • The blog's updated: Long Weekend Cooking Marathon Part 2 tinyurl.com/yawy8yl -- just so you know. #
  • To go out? To stay in? To order McD or not? To start dinner now or later? #
  • The urge to go to Ikea is strooooong! #
  • The blog's updated: Long Weekend Cooking Marathon Part 3 tinyurl.com/ye64gfz -- just so you know. #
  • Took a nap. Dreamt I grew an extra toe. It was long n shrivelly. OMG ew! Tried 2 pull it off, but decided I don't wanna deal w it right now. #
  • Actually, it looked normal until I wanted to pull it off. Now it reminded of this photo of long and skinny fingers and toes I saw earlier. #
  • Not a good cooking day today. My slow cooker pot roast was horrible. Although cats seems to like it. N the kek batik frozen mcm batu -_- #
  • Giving the pot roast to the cats, we're ordering McDs. Lol. Thawing the cake, see if it can be salvaged. #
  • Support New Year - 2010, add a #twibbon to your avatar now! - bit.ly/4DXk7Z #


xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts