Opportunity costs and all things being equal

Swamped with work. I'm organising an event which will be held next Friday. Mostly a one-woman show :)

Lots of things to handle especially because it involves a couple of VIPs and the boss wanted it to be grand enough to catch people's attention. This event will act as our debut to the public.

Stayed later than usual and then once home, there are things to look after at home. Like Mira's school work, ballet practice, dinner, the cats, the guinea pig, my school work, etc.

Penat uols. My day usually ends at 2 AM.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let y'all know, I heard a rather amusing news from Mr DJ this evening. The lady the ex-boss hired as my replacement
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RESIGNED! Ha!

I rest my case.

That is all ;)

xoxo
LWB via N82

Comments

Popular Posts