Once Upon A Dream

I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream.
I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Yes, I know it's true
That visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream


I must be dreaming this morning. But not of a prince charming, unfortunately. Yup, while driving to the station this morning, I was thinking how swell it'd be if we can change the current car with a new one.

Once there; I parked the car, turned the engine off, put up the sunshades, picked up my bag, got out of the car, locked the door and slammed it shut.

And guess what? I left the car keys inside the car.

-_-"


Now, I'm waiting for DH to finish work to help me open the car door. So troublesome!

On another note, I'm happy to announced I have finished with my math assignment, yeay! I did it all by myself, and I am 90% sure I got all the answers right. Hehe. The balance 10% tu, kot-kot ada typo ke or miscalculations and because of that, I gave the wrong answer lah kan.

It is now all printed (ada kes sadis: tetiba bila nak save after I've typed the last answer, Word kata the file corrupt pulak!!), bounded and ready to be handed to my tutor.

I am supposed to submit it 2 weeks later. However, yesterday at Mira's ballet class her 'beautiful Ms Chong' said they've arranged for 2 extra classes over the term break for the primaries -- 2 hours, in the morning, Saturday AND Sunday.

What to do. Luckily the tutor has agreed today to have an extra class for math this Thursday evening, so I'm passing mine up to him that day. Initially I planned to drive to Serdang that Saturday morning just to drop the assignment and then drive straight to Lot 10 afterwards.

But now, I don't have to. Problem solved.

That's all I'm doing nowadays -- juggling time!

I need a holiday :(

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts