I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her.

After more than 10 days since I tendered, the boss accepted the fact that I want to leave. At last! I think he seldom had people resigning under his 'reign'. The people who had worked under him in his previous job, are all interested to follow him. The only thing stopping them now is the location, I think.

To be fair, he is one of the nicest boss I've ever worked with. He's not difficult to manage and very fair in his requests and judgement. He's rather generous, too.

I am leaving not because I have issues with the boss or with the job. It's just that I found another that suits my new aspirations. Having a bigger pocket money is good, too. With 1,001 things that I've taken on these days, an increase in pay cheque is very much welcomed. Hehe.

So, last week we sat down to discuss my end date and what not. Officially, my end date is in 2 weeks, but I agreed to stay until end of the month and help complete the BOD papers for them before I leave. He's not sure if he wants to find a replacement just yet, because apparently, to find good help is not easy.

That's the thing, though. The position needs one that is mature and independant. But the pay more or less suitable for someone junior. Perhaps with a maximum of 2 years experience reporting to a senior management.

Anyway, I thought I'd take a week off before starting on the new job, but alas, that's not going to be so. Just the 2 weekends and then I start work. I hope I'll remember to drive to the new office instead of the current one when 3rd May comes. Lol.

Now, all I need is to clear up my filings and update the business cards records. Hmmm...

xoxo

Comments

nong said…
Nanti mintak Datuk banjer farewell kat Lemon garden. heheheh

Popular Posts