Shrek Forever After

I received two tickets to Shrek's premiere show on Wednesday night, and took Mira with me. Iyelah kan, nak bawak DH apakejadah. Lol. Even though it was on a school night, belasah!

I'm glad we went to see this because it was awesome. Mira loves it. She's loved all the other Shrek movies, and this was no exception.

The plot:

A bored and domesticated Shrek pacts with deal-maker Rumpelstiltskin to get back to feeling like a real ogre again, but when he's duped and sent to a twisted version of Far Far Away -- where Rumpelstiltskin is king, ogres are hunted, and he and Fiona have never met -- he sets out to restore his world and reclaim his true love.

And hilarious turn of event ensues. I especially love all scenes with alternate-universe-Puss in it. He's just too funny. As it is, he became very fat.

Fat kitty = love!

And cuddly. Hehe.

The movie has enough funnies and towards the end, it was really sad. I cried! Ok la, I teared up a bit.

But of course, it has it's happy ending :)

I think this movie close the series nicely. A very nice 'final chapter'. I recommend you, or you can take your kids too, to go watch it. Especially if you (and your kids) are fans of Shrek.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts