I'm not in the mood. Today has been a no-good, very-bad day.

When you think you have it all well-planned and figured out, and then shit happens sending you off kilter. It suck. And I'm tired. Of dealing with this. Why can't I be given a chance to sort it out before it hits the fan?

I couldn't sit for my finals today because of it. I just can't, there wasn't enough time to get from one end of the world to the other within the tight time limit given. Besides after all the drama, I don't even have the energy left in me.

That's another thing. I've dealt with this before. With numerous parties and they're all willing to accommodate and work with you to sort out the problem. As long as you're willing to work with them. As long as they get what they want.

But not this one. OMG, pain in the ass just couldn't cut it. Can't even give me a day to sort it out. It has to be sorted out in 5 hours or I'm doomed.

Thinking about it, it was pure coercion. I was being bullied into submission. But when you're thrown jargons without knowing the circumstances, I wasn't one to risk it. The situation could take a terrible turn.

Sigh.

Times like these is when I just felt like it's not worth it. All of these... troubles... are just not worth it. It's temporary. Meaningless. Why do I have to go through it? All the time. Without even a chance to make it right.

True, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

But I. am. tired.

Worn out. Exhausted. Sapped. Sucked out.

Not just physically and emotionally. My soul is tired.

I wish I could just ...

xoxo

Popular Posts