We got a crazeeee ex on the loose.

You know how I'm currently obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, right? Like, totally obsess gila. I've re-watched all the episodes in season one numerous times, I've forgotten how many. I've mostly all the songs that were featured in the episodes. I've started lurking in fan forums.

I think this obsession is far greater then it was for Twilight (gasp!).

Edward who? (gasp!)

Damon and Stefan Salvatore made Edward looks like a kitty. Why hung up on one vampire when you can have two hotter ones. Muahaha! Besides, they're bad-asses, they do this scary-but-kinda-sexy eye-thing when they vamp up, they burn in the sun (unless you are the owner of this nifty witchy ring), they're more believable in the 'making out' department and they've fangs!

Damon and Stefan Salvatore
And leather jackets. Sexy beast!

I mean, really, the one thing that I cannot wrap my head around it until now is: Edward's hard marble ice-cold body... wouldn't his p33n be, like, shoving iced cylinder into your vajayjay, Bella?

Anyway, a couple of days ago the season two new trailer was unleashed to the public. It looked awesome!







Gosh, all these teaser trailers are going to be the death of me! I can't wait for September to come.

And even though I've p33n written in this entry, I can't stomach True Blood. Too raunchy for my taste :-p

xoxo

Comments

SH said…
Coz!I'm obsessed by Vampire Diaries too! I'm following it through 8TV. Too lazy to download it from the net.I don't dare to watch that sneak preview from Season 2 though.Don't want to know any spoilers.I love True Blood. Season 3 is awesome! Oh and the Salvatore brothers rocks!
larawannabe said…
I commend you for your patience! I haven't any. Lol.

And yes, do not watch the previews because it's very telling about how season 1 ended, especially since you haven't gone that far yet. OMG, best tau! ^_^

Popular Posts