You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.

I didn't know I was holding my breath, but I actually sighed with relief. I had just met the boss for my probationary assessment. I am happy to say, I am now a confirmed staff. Woot! With flying colours summore. LOL.

Can't believe it's been three months since I joined this new company. Time just flew by. I'm glad, though, that here we're allowed to stop to enjoy the smell of roses. Not that there's no job related stress, but the people here strive to have a good work/life balance with the boss' full support.

Syukur sangat that I was given this opportunity. It came through when I least expected it.

Moving on... I had such a lazy weekend. Really, I shouldn't make this a habit. I stayed mostly in bed for two days! I watched the whole season of Vampire Diaries (I calculated... 18 solid hours wei!) and read all the four books in the original series, too.

I only moved to go pee, eat and... well, that's about it. DH was home so he did every thing else -- like do the laundry, get us meals, entertained Mira, etc. Whilst I had a date with the Salvatore brothers.

Total bliss! ^_^

By Sunday evening, I was in a drunken-like stupor and this morning I woke up with a heavy head. Classic case of over indulgance, huh? Haha!

Ok, back to work. I want to leave six o'clock sharp today.

xoxo


p/s Oh yes, didn't do any exam revision whatsoever. However, if there's any questions about vampires in Malaysian Studies, I definitely can ace it!

Comments

Popular Posts