You laugh because I’m different… I laugh cause I just farted!

And I am not 'different'. I'm just probably more lenient. It does not mean I'm better than the others. It is just me being naughty... or maybe because I believe in simpler stuff. So please don't assume the other person would be as lenient as I am, even if she looks to be like one.

Orang kata 'rambut sama hitam, tapi hati lain-lain'.

Alright, enough with that little insight. I'm happy that the FUP restriction for the month has been lifted. My internet is back to lightning speed and thus, I can live life-in-the-fast-lane again! Meaning, I can multi task, and not have to wait hours (maybe days ~exaggeration) for the Blogger New Post page to properly load. Heh heh.

I did contemplate on upgrading my account, but was put out by the small increase given for the monthly quota. Sangat tak berbaloi.

Previously on the Vampire Diaries as mentioned... about the workshop thing that I had to organize and looking for a new office location that is... the workshop went well, all things considered. It all came together nicely -- boss thought out the training materials by himself, I just helped putting the slides together. I managed to find tables and chairs suitable for training as well as organize food that everybody likes (thanks to MC for recommending the caterer). We brainstormed, we got to know each others SWOTs, we had fun, we even painted... like, in art.

I love the BBQ dinner we had at the end. We all lepak at the boss' place and he and his wife cooked for us. We set all the food on the table and all of us sat around it -- eating, talking, sharing stories. Just like a family. Very nice.

I hope this tight-knit relationship we have will last for a very long time.

As for finding new office space to let. That is still up in the air. We have seen a few places. Boss actually like one but the other two leaders kinda veto-ed it out. They went to look for another one close by, but one don't think it is feasible even though the place was nice.

At the same time, another round of negotiation is currently taking place. What I find disturbing is them discussing about it with the agent that we are in contact with. It's like being conspired against. The only way to avoid it is to deal directly with the owners, I guess. Moving forward, this is what I'll do especially now I have a better idea what the management wants.

On the other hand, boss and I had seen this other place nearby, and we both think it has potential. I am glad I insisted the other two to go view the space as well recently (we nearly didn't because they thought the other deal has some-what confirmed... but apparently not). Hence, if current negotiation fell through we have another option to consider.

So, after a busy two-weeks, this week can relax a bit. And next week, we'll be welcoming November and then before we know it, we will say goodbye to 2010 and hello 2011-OMG! Do you remember all the hullabaloo that was the Y2K? We sailed through without incident and look where we are at now -- DOUBLE DIGITS YO'. Lol.

I am rather excited for the new year to come because Mira will be starting primary one. All the new uniform shopping, new stationery shopping, new school shoes shopping, etc. to look forward to!

Not looking forward to? Tutoring Mira on her homework -_-'

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts