Ignore her, she can’t focus on two things at once.

Hello, Blog-people! It's been awhile, huh? The usual suspects are home-life, work and traffic jam.

I've been thinking (uh-oh!) about something these past weeks, and have talked to the boss about it. He's given me an okay for it, but now I'm not too sure if I'm giving the right signal. You see, I asked if I can opt for a notebook instead of a desktop. The reason I gave was so I can leave office earlier and then continue my work at home.

By earlier I mean 6pm on the dot. I've been hanging out until seven or eight-ish to clear some work (and to let the traffic ease a bit) -- those unimportant stuff that I cannot finish between work hours due to other tasks that needs my attention more. The tasks are really petty, like profiling, writing minutes, completing weekly reports or replying to emails. So I thought wouldn't it be easier if I can bring it home to work on but because a lot of if are in my desktop...

And once the email has been downloaded into Outlook, I've no way of seeing it anymore, hence the reason why I wanted to get a Berry. By having a notebook, I suppose I don't have to get the Berry anymore, huh? Can straight go for N8. Heee!

I am in no way a workaholic. Just thought having a notebook would be handy is all. And the traffic on Fridays are a killer. Since we are allowed to leave earlier on that day, I can skip the traffic all together.

Hence, I hope by saying 'so I can work at home' does not mean I'll be working 24/7 and expected to be doing so. Maybe, I'm just over thinking this.

Oh well...

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts