When life gives you scraps, make something with them.

Rosa invited a few of us to her pre-birthday party. She decided to host a scrapbook party yesterday at Papier @ The Curve instead of our usual shopping outing, before adjourning for lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

She's been urging me to try scrapbooking, but my usual excuse to her was that I'm so inartistic I don't think I can make anything out of it. Haha! This scrapbook party was like an introduction class for noobs. Rosa's now part of Papier Design team, so she holds classes on scrapbooking. Cool, huh?

The birthday girl and us. L-R: Nong, Lah, Rosa, MC, Me & Nora.

She showed us how to do a photo frame... or something. This is mine:

Front / Cover. Love that chandelier with pearly thingies.
The inside bit
It's cool to see, eventhough we all were given the same set of kit, our end products still looks different from one another.

T'was fun. I suddenly have a dozen ideas! LOL. Thinking of taking a few classes to learn more techniques. Also thinking? To join Papier's Crop Market Day next weekend ^_^

We'll see. Got gang, I'll go. But... frankly, I've finals this month. I'm SO not prepared for it ;-p

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts