I thought 'Deep Throat' was a movie about a giraffe.

Hold your horses. My week not over yet!

Two weeks ago when I took Mira to the rhythmic gymnastics class to let her test it out, I ended up signing her up for it. She wanted it, so dengan berat hati I said yes. The class was to start at half past ten, but due to the enthusiastic participation this year, the coach has decided to split Year 1 pupil from Year 2, hence, it has now been rescheduled to 9 AM. Worked for me as my tutorials for this semester starts at noon.

Nothing to stress about = all good.

She went to a 'real' session last week. They had to run around the hall for five rounds. It amuses us parents who stayed to watch when we see the kids pancit after round 2. LOL. Mira seemed to pick up her paces quite fast, thanks to her 2 years ballet training. I now contemplate to start her ballet lessons again... but... I don't think I have the time.

As for school, she still enjoys herself. So easy to wake her up at 5 AM to get ready for school. Tak liat dan tak merengek ke apa. When I pick her up from school, she'll tell me how she loves her new school. They'll start proper class next week, we'll see how she likes them then. I'm so cynical, I know. Haha! But I do hope her enthusiasm remains, though.

Speaking of school, they've reshuffled the kids into their appropriate classes since beginning of last week. Mira got herself into 1 Teratai. It hardly bugs me but some parents get offended to discover their kids didn't get into the first class. Anyhow, there'll be another test in March and this will be more proper compared to the diagnostic test. If there is a need, the kid will be moved to the appropriate class lah.

My personal challenge is to be able to teach Mira with utmost patience! I've vet through her books, think I should be able to tutor her myself. I do struggle with Agama and Bahasa Arab, though. They're all in jawi uols! I can read jawi but merangkak laaaaa. Adoi!

School will be out for the whole first week of February. My office has decided to close shop, too for the same duration. Thank goodness, I can relax! Because of that, the school has to replace a session and they'll do it this Saturday. However, Mira has Kem Solat to attend (in school) instead. I thought we'd skip gym class, but I already received a text from the coach to let us know she's moved the session to Sunday.

No rest for the wicked me :-/

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts