I saw Mira went up to them and by the looks of it, she didn't get through. After lamenting it with Merry, I thought nothing further about it. Do not assume as it'll make an ass of u and me. Looks can be deceiving, people say. After school today when I picked her up, she hand this over to me in the car...
|Permission form to join|
I'm happy she's given this opportunity to explore, but for now I still haven't decided what to do with it. Of course when I asked her if she'd like to join, she said 'yes!'. She missed her ballet classes as it is (pulled her out when they started to do double classes again since 3 months ago -- *I* can't cope plus the timing badly clashes with my tutorials).
I'm listing out all the pros and cons. Part of the pros are: good discipline and she'll be in the hands of one of the best. Amongst the cons are: this is a sport that demands a lot of my time, energy and moolah. Major commitment needed. The question is: can I commit?
Her dad was ecstatic, but it doesn't mean anything. When it comes to delivery, I can't count on him :-p Last-last mak jugak yang kena uruskan segala. Serious. Where Mira is concern, I'm the majordomo of her life. Based on that, I have the veto power to decide here.
If I'm sure there's no potential for her to make something out of it and were to take this on face value, I'd say 'not this time'. But I see the potential and thus, need to dig deeper. There's a lot of things to be considered.
And I have until 8:30 AM Saturday to weigh it to make my decision. No pressure -_-"