It sended! Please come back!

Whenever I come across quotes such as above (spoken by Gloria Pritchett of Modern Family) that I think I can use for my post title, I'll stick it on a blank form to be revisited later. I have been trying to start an entry but kept putting it off. This entry originally has a picture of a cute lil' bunny with a 'Happy Chinese New Year' wish on it.

Chinese New Year dah habis dah, so it has now become irrelevant. Lol.

On Friday I told DH to drop me off at the library after we send Mira to her gimrama class on Saturday. The plan was for them to pick me up in the afternoon. I want to do some reading as well as work on my assignments. He couldn't understand why I need to go to the library, why can't I study at home instead.

Well... I haven't manage to start anything at home since the start of the semester because of daily distractions...

For one, I've to check Mira's school homework every day. If there's no homework, I'll help her do some revision or prepare for the next day or we'll do some reading exercise (she still can't read Malay well). That took a lot of my time (and patience), really.

Then, I'd spend a few minutes to gomol the cats and kittens, especially Mort and Kimot (aka Momort Kecik). Gosh, I love burying my face in their fur, smelling them, kissing them, hugging them, etc. They somehow kept me feeling relax. I'm hook to this ritual that on work days I'll be thinking of them by 5p.m. and can't wait to get home. It's like a drug, I tell ya!

Then, I'd spend HOURS minding my city in CityVille.

I love my town! I would want to live here, too!
Yeah, yeah, I could use this period to study... :-p

Then, I'd want to re-read the In Death series on my iPod. It's like I don't have any new materials, right? I keep on going back to the same. Now that I've discovered the series in iBook version, I have downloaded all of them ebooks in my iPod. It's the coolest thing in my life right now.

Then, it's time to go to bed because I've to wake up at 5 the next morning.

Tell me where got time to study?? (Totally ignoring the evident CityVille timeslot)

Unfortunately, school 1 wants to use the white hall on Saturday for their Kem Bestari Solat, so the coach had to move gimrama to Sunday. So hasrat murni mak nak study at the library terbantut. I had all the intention to follow the plan through on Sunday, but alas...

So yeah, didn't manage to study even a sentence. I didn't even lift the book ffs. Now he understood why I need to go to the library lah coz he didn't see me studying also, but too late already. There's tutorial next week anyway, and I doubt I can do any reading over the week either.

Due date to submit the assignments? 14th next month. I can do F.A. on my own because it's mostly to do with analysing public records. But for the other subject I've to ask for info from a 3rd party before I can formulate my report. I've no clue what info to ask because I have no idea what the subject is about.

Har har!

Eh. What is new there?

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts