Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

Holy crap, Batman! It's already April!

Against all odds (o'rly?), I got the office set up and moved end of March as scheduled. It was a mad whirl wind of 5 work days trying to get everything ready on time. TM tried to gave me numerous heart attacks, but still, they came through. At least on one part.

The only thing I couldn't get done was to get us internet connection. And you know how without internet no one can work/live nowadays? Fortunately, my arse was saved by P1's plug and play. So, we has internets people! And boss was happy and impressed (can we have that translated to a raise, maybe?).

This was the shortest time frame I've worked with to accommodate an office move.

This is my room -- small and cozy...


I'm liking my new space now. I like everything about the new location, too. There are a lot of restaurants there and hangout places. Tutti Fruitti is a few steps away as well as a nail spa. Kalau stress boleh pergi kejap to de-stress? Lol.

Parking is dirt cheap and I hope it stays that way for a very long time.

Commuting between there and Mira's school and back wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It took just about the same duration when we were at GT. So, that's cool.

Business should start as usual tomorrow. I still have a few minor thing to settle and then I can concentrate on my other goals for the year.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts