The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet.

It's been months since the last time Mira reached her school early. Ever since I discovered the ease of dropping her off via the back entrance staircase, I started to delay everything by half an hour. And we'll reach school 5 minutes before the bell rings. Heee...

SMART Tunnel
However, with the closure of the Smart Tunnel since Monday, I've no choice but to go back to our old routine by taking Loke Yew instead. The traffic has been smooth, though, so we ended up at school by half past six. Gilos awal.

Bila la tunnel nak bukak balik. Oh, Smart, how I have missed thee!

School holiday is just around the corner. I have plans to take a few days off next week, but no idea what to do to entertain the little missy. Probably I'll take her to the park or zoo or something. And a movie... or two. Shopping. Etc.

We'll see lah.

xoxo

Comments

Ramona Ramli said…
dah bukak balik dah terowong tu kak oi..i pun semak jugak bila tutup walaupun c pernah guna hahaha..

anyway shopping activities tu utk sapa ? Mak ke anak :P hahahaha

Popular Posts