Why do you have to throw a wet blanket on my dreams?

What do you make of someone who keep on repeating the same thing at every juncture? If I were to hear it one more time, I could probably speak-a-long with. What I find strange is when that person don't seem to realize that. Or maybe they do realize it but buat muka seposen repeating it in hope you'd telan bulat-bulat.

Don't you get a sense of déjà vu? Because I surely do. I believe it is being spoken at least thrice a year!

If that person think I'd just sit and listen... again... Well, don't get your delusion bite you in the arse when you realise you're sitting there all by yourself.

There's a saying that you can't make the same mistake twice. It is definitely not a mistake when you do it multiple times now, is it? You chose to 'make' those mistakes. You know this, ya? Because each time I point it out, you ignore me. And to say that you 'dah sedar' and will 'buat betul-betul' this time -- puhlease! Don't make me laugh.

Although, I actually did LOL-ed. It was just too funny! I mean, I so expect that from you.

SIGH!


Akak letih la uols. Please don't say I didn't try. I think I have tried and wished and prayed so hard for it, that this failure (again) left me with a broken heart. Not emo lah, but... I dunno. Hard to explain this feeling. It's like I redha that it will just not happen as I hoped. I'm not even angry any more, just felt like being let down in a big way.

Like, major. Huge. Ginormous.

Good luck to you in finding your own way in this world.


xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts