Day 1 of Movement Control Order

Hello! How'ya doin? It's been awhile eh?

It is weird to think how things have escalated to where we are right now from the moment we landed in Malaysia after being away for nearly 2 weeks in Seoul. From some faraway situation, to a full blown pandemic! I feel like I'm caught in a whirlwind - that feeling of being in a crowd, being dragged to an unknown destination.

I am easily distracted nowadays and my thoughts are scattered. This blog post has been left opened for a day. I think I'll just type whatever comes to mind.

It is now Day 2 of our Movement Control Order.

Day 1 started on my birthday. I bought a small cake from the bakery in my office building yesterday, before heading home. Had a small celebration with my daughter at lunch. I did some work. By that, mostly I cleared up my study table, my cloud folders and my computer (since I can't add another Dropbox folder because there's not enough 'space').

We prepared frozen food for lunch (chicken chop from Nutriplus - not bad) and had cake for desserts. Ordered chicken rice through GrabFood for dinner. Watched some YouTube videos (should I get myself a Nintendo Switch? Is Animal Crossing really that fun?), read some fanfic, played with the cats, went to bed.

Today I'm going to do some office work, edit videos and maybe cook lunch.

I am more eloquent than this, I promise you. LOL. But this is all I have at the moment.

Until the next time. Stay safe, stay home.



xoxo




Comments

Popular Posts