Lord, give me the strength not to bitch slap this woman


 

Go on. Play the video embedded above before reading this post. I'll wait... 


Before that, today's blog title is a quote from JD Robb's Eve Dallas. And it is about me. I want to bitch slap me for being a procrastinator extraordinaire. 진짜!


The song is from Max called Blueberry Eyes. I like the beat. My daughter introduced it to me. I'm not surprised since BTS Suga has a feature in it. Do you know BTS? My daughter is an ARMY. And through her, I'm becoming one too LOL.


I'm glad we can share each others' interests. Growing up, my parents weren't open enough to share my musical interest with me. They always finds them trivial. Hence, there was a disconnect. 


I wanted to blog about our recent trip to Perhentian Island, with pictures. I admit, I'm taking my time with it. I would also want to blog about our trip to Seoul late last year/early this year. We'll see when these will come about.


My desk at home is very disorganised. It's this hugeass table from Ikea that I bought off someone else 10+ years ago (very handsome chap, I might add. A friend of a friend heh), I just couldn't get the layout to work for me.


Also, what is the use of having the Books app in your Apple OS but you can't purchase any ebooks from the Book Store (because I am from Malaysia)? I want to buy some books, dammit! 


I found out JD Robb has published 61 books in the In Death series to date. I love that series. I collect them, although I kinda stopped for a while now (a while? HAH! A lot of years, more like). I thought of getting them in the ebook format, but decided to continue collecting the physical. Eventually...


Speaking of, I want to buy a handful of Korean ebooks as well from Kyobo Book Centre. There are some very intriguing books I want to try to read. Try, because my Korean is still not there yet lah. But let's be honest.  I have to start reading the ones I bought when I was in Seoul that are sitting prettily on the bookshelf first, ya... 


I'm being kept busy reading fan fiction online. I have a list. It's getting longer by day. 


Did I made it? Is the song finishing? I hope you've enjoyed it!


Until the next. Fin. 


#BlueberryEyes #Max #Suga #BTS #Ikea #JDRobb #EveDallas #Updates



Comments

Popular Posts