There's an unknown number on my phone

A friend shared on her FB that she's suffering from non-Hodgkin lymphoma cancer recently. She's undergoing chemotherapy right now. I shall keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Please pray for her well-being, too. (Thank you, xoxo)


I desperately need to lose weight. I managed to lose 2kg two months ago, but I have since gained it back (without much effort, unlike when I try to shed them off -_-). Sometime I feel like giving up. Because it's too hard. But then, I will constantly worry about my heart and blood sugar level. 

This is all so stressful, I tell ya.

Recently, I came across an article on how sleep can also help you lose weight. It's not enough to just mind what you eat and exercise; sleep is important too. So, I've been monitoring my sleep now. I know I sleep less - like 4 to 5 hours max daily. I want to try to get at least 7 hours of sleep (the goal is 8 hours). So far, I managed to get 6+ hours of sleep for the past 7 days.

The thing is, in order to get enough sleep, I have to be in bed early. It is a feat because my usual bedtime is at midnight. Hahaha. I've been using the sleep app to remind me to get to bed early. I've been diligently getting to bed early with the app and my Apple Watch.

And, since I can't take walks in the afternoon due to the rainy season now, I will get it done in the morning. Starting tomorrow. After Subuh prayers, I'll go for a walk at the playground nearby. 

Here's to a more fruitful December.

This blog entry title is a line from Keshi's Blue lyrics.  I was first introduced to one of his song called "Summer" a few months back. I love that song, very much. However, I dropped that song from my playlist since September but found his other song from someone else's playlist last week. Decided to check his profile out and -bam!- fell in love with all his other songs. I listen to them all the time now. You should check him out, too.

Stay safe, everyone.



#healthgoals #managingweightgain #keshi 

Comments

Popular Posts